Equestrian trail number 6
Equestrian trail number 6 spreads over the flat terrain at the southern side of the river Krapina valley, and leads mostly in the west-east direction, connecting the villages of Hruševec and Podgorje Bistričko (Marija Bistrica). The trail follows the edge of the river Krapina valley towards the hilly area of the northern foot of the Medvednica mountain. The trail divides two different areas, meadow-field flattened terrain of the valley and hilly terrain mixed of forests and fields. The trail leads mostly in the east direction.
- The trail begins at the farm Mirt in the village of Hruševec, at the first hill above the Krapina valley.
- Further along, it leads down the local road towards northwest up to the crossroad where the trail turns right and continues towards northeast over a flat section of the local, asphalted road.
- After 3,3 km, next to the first groves along the road, the trail turns left onto the macadam road up to the canal. The field path alongside the canal leads to the first two groves and then turns right to the hill.
- After that, the trail turns left down the path through the grove to the village of Vučak, following the asphalted road through the village and then down the macadam road along the edge of the forest and meadow to the local road in the direction of Poznanovec.
- After around 250 meters on this road in the north direction, the trail turns right and after 130 meters, it turns again to the left, all down the local asphalted roads.
- After around 1.3 km down the road through the fields and meadows, the trail leads to the first hamlets of the village of Selnica. A part of the trail passes through these hamlets down the combination of macadam and asphalted roads, through hamlets, groves and fields, all the way up to the Ranch Pia.
- After that, the trail passes through the hamlet of Podgrađe and continues in the direction of Marija Bistrica. Further along, down the macadam roads along the Bistrica stream, all the way up to the main road in the village situated at the southwestern outskirt of Marija Bistrica.
- Soon the trail turns onto the road leading to the village of Podgorje Bistričko ending at the excursion site, the winery Micak.